An Orchard CMS module that provides a way to create iTunes-like coverflow displays out of your Media items.
- Orchard CMS 1.10.1
- jQuery 1.6 and higher
- jQuery UI 1.9 and higher
- Pulls images from Orchard CMS library folders.
- Cross-browser compatible with graceful degredation.
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox 3.6 and higher, Opera, IE7 and higher.
- Highly customizable via an adminstration console.
- Image reflection and perspective are configurable and optional.
- Image categories and an optional menu that is fully CSS stylable.
- A slider with a handle that sizes according to the number of images.
- Autoplay mode and the ability to pause during mouse over.
- Download the latest package, install and enable it on an Orchard CMS instance.
- Add a coverflow part to a content type or add it as a widget.
- Add images to the media library, organized into folders to use as categories if desired.
- Choose the source folder and configure the coverflow options from the robust administration console available in the part or widget settings.